Lead Growth – Uber Moto
The Lead Growth - Uber Moto role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth of the next huge potential business for Uber India through leading all rider and supply growth, marketing and partnership efforts for Uber Moto pan-India. This is a critical leadership role as we look to expand Moto into new cities in India and help current Moto cities scale effectively. This role calls for the ability to work closely with senior internal and external stakeholders to drive more effective rider demand and category creation efforts for Moto and work closely with cross functional teams like BD and Policy to drive critical partnerships on the demand and supply side.
This data driven role calls for the unique combination of thoughtful analysis, creativity & interpersonal ability to develop collaborations, define and launch exciting new products, and to share ownership of the strategy and operational performance of Moto Pan-India.
You will have close responsibility for the growth of the business and collaborate with Central Marketing, BD, Product and City Teams around India and globally. This is a flexible, cross functional role and you'll draw on both your excellent analytic skills and your dependable interpersonal skills right away.
What you'll do:
- Own the end to end strategy and execution of rider demand and supply creation efforts for Uber Moto pan-India. You will create a plan that is best suited to grow Moto ridership and supply across India and drive marketing and partnership efforts to achieve this
- Work closely with Central marketing and other teams to create and execute national marketing campaigns & partnerships that help to further drive Moto brand awareness and ridership
- Work closely with Cross Functional Teams like Central Marketing, New Supply, BD, Product and Policy to drive growth in the Moto business, including being a Senior Member of the Uber Moto India Task Force.
- Bring your analytical A-game. You'll be building business models, performing analysis to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Drive initiatives. You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the need arises.
What you'll need:
- 5-7 years of professional experience with a strong background in marketing and partnerships; MBA is a plus.
- Experience making data-driven marketing and partnership decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools, as well as a demonstrated business sense and deal intuition through successful projects in the past
- High throughput. Your strong bias towards action helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done. You love having a lot on your plate and get energy from being busy.
- Identify high value opportunities. You'll use strong business judgement based on strong analytics (including on costs, conversion, retention, LTV and ROI) to identify where the biggest opportunities lie based on reach, brand alignment, and value delivered to our customers (both B2C and B2B).
- Manage both the big picture and the details. You'll be responsible for setting the high level strategy, but you'll need to be organized and manage deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. While driving the big picture strategy forward, you'll need to understand the details enough to make those not so obvious connections about how our partnerships can translate to growth-driving initiatives.
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top