At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology is the people that make Uber, Uber. Maintaining a world class global workforce that thirsts for knowledge is no small task. Uber’s People Development team is focused on launching, developing and empowering employees through world class programs and tools that are as innovative and scalable as Uber itself.
Successful candidates will bring unique ideas and know how to work with the business to get things done. You have experience both in L&D and working with organizations, but aren’t scared of tossing out old methods to try something new. We move fast and need someone creative and determined to lead Uber’s APAC development programs to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- 3-5yrs of relevant exp in L&D.
- Tailor, design and deliver creative content for a variety of development initiatives covering topics such as new hire onboarding, manager skills and leadership development.
- Iterate and improve existing programs using data-based ideas to drive efficiency and impact.
- Facilitate live and virtual training in a way that is tailored and relevant to each audience.
- Deliver programs flawlessly, owning all details of local delivery.
- Work with vendors to strike the right balance between custom content and off-the-shelf training and admistration work.
- Graduation with MBA in HR/ Organizational behaviour.
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides.
- The opportunity to be part of a movement that is revolutionizing urban transportation around the world, and making cities safer and more accessible in the process.
- Work with incredibly talented and passionate colleagues
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top