Key Account Manager: Fleet Partners - Paris
Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow their city.
The Key Account Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on your country through the growth and optimization of the fleet partners population on Uber’s platform. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the platform efficiency and is in front line with the biggest drivers partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Role is focused on effectively managing relationships and processes with existing partners
- Drive partner base growth and partner engagement across cities in France
- Lead processes for partner relations, communications and engagement
- Engage existing partners through partner support and account management
- Help develop and roll out special product features to better serve fleet partners
- Cluster 1&2: Lead a team that service key accounts
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university,
- 1-3+ years of B2B client success or account management experience
- Proven track record of client success and consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets, and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-driven decision making
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Start-up hustle
- Lots of Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you helped build. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Last but not least, you can get here a sneak peak into our Paris offices
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top