Junior Internal Auditor - France
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Risk & Quality team is constantly innovating on processes and tools to mitigate legal and reputational risk. As a Compliance coordinator, you'll have the opportunity to leverage your operations experience as well as as your problem solving skills to evaluate compliance issues within the organisation and to implement suited solutions to tackle them.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders to increase our overall level of compliance. Particular focus shall be put on data and the introduction of performance indicators.
This role gives you a rare opportunity to impact a product that is used by everyone around you, and that is reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Evaluate compliance issues within the organisation and prioritize actions.
- Design and implement suited solutions and set-up relevant performance indicators.
- Collaborate with other teams to help improve the management of all business processes.
- Focus on compliance on all our processes from beginning to end. Eagerness in introducing innovation.
- Regulatory monitoring.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Masters degree in science/engineering, economics, finance or similar field.
- 1-2 years of experience in audit, consulting or similar role.
- Strong stakeholders management skills and a fierce attitude to get things done
- Strong organisational skills and attention to details
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top