IT Internal Audit Analyst
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Uber Internal Audit is looking to hire an IT Internal Audit Analyst. We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about understanding business processes and the flow of data to be able to assess risks from a systems and process perspective and help support the build-out of the internal controls program at Uber. The ideal candidate will have experience with testing or executing IT internal controls including ITGCs, segregation of duties, and understanding IT dependencies within a business process. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Audit Manager, IT Internal Controls.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Assist in the development of a global internal controls program
- Work with management to conduct Information Technology (IT) audit reviews
- Support audits of financial processes in support of a healthy internal controls environment
- Support ad hoc projects, such as due diligence reviews, readiness assessments, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of findings and recommendations and support communication to the executive team
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Accounting preferred
- Pursuing certification in 1 or more of the following: CPA, CISA, CISSP, or CIA
- Passionate and willingness to learn in a challenging and continuously evolving environment
- Must be able to complete assignments on a timely basis within budget and deadline
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 25 percent)
Bonus Points if
- Minimum of 2 years audit or controls experience
- Experience with execution and documentation of SOX readiness reviews or implementation of internal controls
- Knowledge of business and IT processes and how they intersect with financial transactions.
- Working technical knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, COSO, SOX requirements, including PCAOB Auditing Standards, IIA standards and audit processes and procedures
- Public accounting and/or high growth company experience
- Experience with Oracle ERP solutions and ability to review SOC reports
- Multi-industry experience a plus, including technology, insurance, leasing, or manufacturing
About the Team
We enable business agility while intelligently managing risks through: Internal Controls, Sox Compliance, Fraud Risk Management, Operation Excellence, ERM, Investigations, Business Enablement and Compliance Audits.
Back to top