Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong stakeholder management and project skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Can you work with incomplete data, ambiguity and uncertainty to provide clarity, insight and structure and align a large number of stakeholders? Then let's talk.
As part of the EMEA Community Operations team, you'll be digging into a gold mine of data and working closely with our teams across the mega-region to surface high quality insights for improving the experiences for our drivers, riders and support agents. You'll partner with our Product teams in SF and Community Operations teams across EMEA to transform these insights into actual solutions that make the Uber experience truly flawless and beloved by everyone!
What you'll do
Your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Crunching data and working closely with EMEA teams to understand in details the key problems our riders, drivers are facing.
- Building the framework to collect and prioritise high quality insights at scale
- Driving change by working closely with Product teams in SF to get product initiatives prioritised on their roadmaps
What you'll need
- Degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- At least 5 years of operations / consulting / strategy / tech company or related high tempo experience, or one year of experience at Uber
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Demonstrated project management expertise, owning cross-functional projects with ambitious deadlines and multiple dependencies, with a close attention to detail and thoroughness
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Analytical thinking skills. We are committed to a data-driven approach to running our business. In order to foster quality and efficiency in your team, you are able to constantly monitor and understand trends data, and use it to make the right business adjustments
- Willingness to do travel extensively through EMEA
Bonus points if (optional)
- Proficiency with SQL or other statistical languages
- Prior experience in UX research
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top