Inside Sales Representative, U4B- Contractor
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be
Uber for Business
Uber for Business builds products to make Uber the default choice for their business transportation needs at the employee, company, and customer level. This includes everything from our business platform that allows companies to adopt Uber organization-wide to in-app, to features like Business Profiles which make business travel more seamless for our millions of riders, and UberCENTRAL that enables businesses to provide rides for their customers.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be an integral member of the Uber for Business Sales organization. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You'll be on the ground floor of this growing team, introducing businesses to Uber while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
Inside Sales Representatives will work on a global scale to grow Uber's business through the addition of new customers. You will own the full-cycle sale of Uber for Business to a cohort of Mid-Market and SME's within relevant markets. You will source and qualify new companies that would be a great fit for Uber products.
What You'll Do:
The Inside Sales Representative is accountable for driving sales of our Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations.
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients conduct rigorous follow up to close deals
- Prospect and close new business opportunities
- Implement and launch Uber for Business, ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
- Sign on clients on U4B and drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve sales targets as set out by the U4B org
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
Here are the skills we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of B2B solution sales experience, full closing role, new business acquisition
- Technology and/or SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Entrepreneur manager: Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her territory
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Sincere, meticulous and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of B2B sales
- A team player with a pleasant disposition and humility to learn
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top