Inside Sales Program Manager - Uber for Business
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What you'll do:
- Lead the program performance and drive sales results through solid collaboration to improve quality and efficiency
- Build the processes establishing the required connections to feed our acquisition machinerie
- Generate data driven insights and execute initiatives based on data that will drive business growth
- Lead training and sales clinics aimed to improve average productivity
- Identify opportunities to optimize workflows and improve operational efficiency
- Support strategic initiatives to grow our business through reactive and proactive initiatives
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to major stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with operations, marketing and support teams
- Close database deals and establish a test and learn approach to improve productivity
What you'll need
- Experience in sales operations in a high paced environment preferred
- Minimum 3 years in Inside Sales or Telemarketing experience in scalable operations ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders to drive results
- Solid communication skills tailored to target audience and strong interpersonal skills who knows how to build successful relationships based on teamwork
- Skilled to change priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of focus and organization
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving complex problems using data and providing practical business solutions
- Solid project management experience and background running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Hands on profile, ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Highly motivated and hard-working, and able to think clearly under pressure
- Ability to hold oneself accountable for work output
- Track record of driving process improvements & cost optimizations
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top