Inside Sales Manager - Uber for Business
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber for Business Sales organization. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You'll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to Uber while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
The Inside Sales Lead will be a player/coach, and work on a global scale to grow Uber's business through the addition of new customers. You will be responsible for the inbound lead process as well as source and qualify new companies that would be a great fit for Uber products.
What you'll do:
- Lead & lead a team of Account Executives and work to quickly scale a team
- Develop, motivate and retain top performers
- Effectively manage and lead your team to success hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Drive revenue generation for Uber for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales operations to develop process and accuracy
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Develop positive relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Wear multiple hats: sales manager, sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience (ideally in SaaS) and experience in sales management
- Consistent track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and social skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have an ambitious edge and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Strong use of insights and analytical decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Deeply enthusiastic and upbeat with strong organizational skills
Please submit your resume in English
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top