Incubation Support Quality Manager
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We're looking for an Incubation Support Quality Manager who will lead our service experience efforts for the US and Canada. You will be responsible for ensuring that quality improvement feedback is consistently available to site managers so that Uber as a whole is moving toward an enjoyable and effortless customer experience. This role will report to the Regional Service Quality Manager for the US and Canada. This will be a managerial role with a heavy focus on building new process', delivering against KPI goals, and continuing process improvement with use of data analytics; those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and eager to lead.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Analyze the performance of your teams and provide constructive feedback to internal and external leads on a consistent basis
- Gather key insights from the QA process to recommend quality improvements and make key business decisions
- Identify trends with respect to team's performance and overall support quality
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a world-class experience
- Serve as a Subject-Matter Expert (SME) on your team's processes and policies
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in customer support strategy or service
- Minimum 1 year of people management experience; developing strong talent, and building high performing teams
- Experience with process optimization, program management, customer support strategy, or quality assurance
- Experience working with support data, contact management analytics or customer insights to drive behavior change in support organizations
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills across multiple functions and teams
- 15% time commitment for international travel
Bonus Points if
- SQL experience or knowledge of at least one programming language
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe. This role will help unite our safety support programs globally
Back to top