Inbound Candidate Sourcer- Finance & Accounting
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want an Inbound Sourcer who has the same critical eye. An Inbound Sourcer must have the ability understand complex teams and review high volumes of applications in order to identify the best talent in the world.
2016 has been the biggest growth year Uber has ever seen and we need amazing Inbound Sourcers to help sustain this growth!
This role will be based at our HQ in San Francisco.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage multiple Finance & Accounting roles for Corporate Recruiting.
- Screen and process a high volume of external applications and internal referrals.
- Conduct initial phone screens and keep candidates engaged throughout the interview process.
- Provide detailed interviewing feedback to your Recruiters and Leads.
- Make decisions on which candidates progress to the next stages in the interviewing process.
- Schedule Hiring Manager screens and/or onsite interviews.
- Seamless candidate management through the entire interview process.
- Create detailed report that tracks your candidate pipeline
- Provide weekly updates to your Recruiting Partners highlighting your candidate pipeline & interview conversion rates.
- Attend debriefs, team meetings, and 1:1’s with your teams.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2 years of experience in Corporate recruiting or sourcing for Finance & Accounting roels.
- BA/BS Required
- Time management. Things move quickly around here, we need someone who is organized and can think on their toes.
- Ownership. Inbound sourcers are the first line of defense, we expect you to know the ins and outs of Uber and of each team you support.
- Proactive. We need someone who can be one step ahead of the game.
- Resourcefulness. You may not always have every tool at your fingertips. We need someone who can problem solve and take initiative.
- Strong professional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proficient with G-Suite. Data, data, data, Uber loves data!
- Experience with iCIMS or other ATS experience is preferred
PERKS and NOTES
- Uber credits.
- Ground floor opportunity to make a difference.
- We’re not just another social web app: we’re moving real assets and real people around their cities.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top