Inbound Candidate Sourcer - Contract
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. An Inbound Sourcer must have the ability to review high volumes of applications and referrals, but be able to identify the diamonds in the rough.
We need help building our teams on a national level. If you're ready to work hard with sourcing top talent nationwide, this may be the gig for you.
Still reading? The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving. This role is based in our Gurgaon Office.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
You'll be tasked with supporting our recruiters, helping build rad teams and partnering with our existing shop. You'll also:
- Managing several roles at once and processing both online applicants and internal referrals
- Be the first point of contact to potential candidates by screening and engaging talent while spreading UberLove!
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here
- Learning the profiles for the region that you are supporting to find the best fit for the candidate
- Work closely with our Non technical Recruiters to improve upon building an awesome pipeline
- Keep 'em warm! Being able to pipeline candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- At least 1 year of experience in recruiting, sourcing, or recruiting coordinating role is preferred
- Experince in working with an applicant tracking system and reporting experience would be great
- Degreed or equivalent work experience
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top