HR Generalist, Krakow
Uber is a company that has built our amazing products with motivated, talented people. Our People Support Team is looking for a People Operations Generalist to support our employee population in Western Europe, based in Paris, France. The People Operations Generalist is primarily responsible for managing employee relations and implementing HR processes and programs within the Krakow Centre of Excellence (COE), aligned with the regional and global People Operations team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the regional HR Business Partners as needed.
- Education, execution and continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to improve employee and manager experience.
- Increase compliance at the COE, on employee files, medical visits, local leave administration, benefit administration.
- Provide ongoing support on performance management, employee relations, and policy guidance (e.g. local benefits, training plan).
- Advise and complete all termination processes, voluntary and involuntary.
- Provide quick and timely support for escalated employee questions/issues from our People Support center in Manila.
- Support & participate in Regional and Global Community Operations HR projects when required
- Own and maintain org structure in Workday.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily and known as a fast-learner.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- Obsessive about the employee experience. You are self aware, well-spoken and eloquent in emails.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business / human resources.
- Preferably 2-5 years of prior experience in an HR/ HR Operations role.
- Comfortable using data analysis to support a story.
- Understanding of HR, Employment Law and industry practices in Poland.
- Workday experience and/or experience using JIRA is a plus.
- Additional language proficiency (Russian/French/German) would be advantageous but is not essential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top