HR Business Partner, Mexico & Caribbean
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What You'll Do
- Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
- Build all HR Processes from the scratch and connect the business with HR centers of expertise.
- Consult with managers and provide guidance and coaching when appropriate.
- Be knowledgeable about our business.
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
What You'll Need
- At least 5-8 years of relevant HRBP experience.
- Strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development.
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters.
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR.
- Familiarity with global HR practices and policies.
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Full fluency on Spanish and English is required
Please submit CV in English*
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top