Head, Strategy & Campaigns
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Do you want to be part of a team that's revolutionising transportation and logistics through technology? Do you have strong consumer or product marketing experience that can help further establish Uber as a leading brand?
We're looking for a Director to lead our Strategy & Campaigns (Brand) Team to help bolster Uber's brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As a leader in India's central marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy that drives usage among millions of consumers in India.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of consumer marketing leadership. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must.
What you'll do
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the region for both rider and driver marketing
- Be a key marketing leader and devise near and long-term strategies to grow Uber in India
- Drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. user and competitive research)
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city business goals (e.g. set goals, define positioning, etc)
- Drive go to market strategy for new Uber product campaigns and international launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Co-develop high impact local campaigns through innovative channels the with city teams
- Educate local teams on marketing strategy, campaign briefs and reports
What you'll need
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer or product marketing leadership
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- Ability to develop strategy and business plans.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective without compromising on the speed of execution.
- Knowledge of the consumer and digital landscape in India
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- A great passion for consumers and consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- The rare opportunity to be a part of building a worldwide brand, ensuring its success and helping evolve it for the future
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of Uber in India
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top