Head of Vehicle Solutions - EMEA
The Head of Vehicle Solutions, EMEA will be responsible for managing and scaling Uber’s Vehicle Solutions platform across EMEA. We’ve partnered with major auto manufacturers, lenders and rental companies to help catalyze Uber’s driver growth. This role will help manage and scale the platform across EMEA markets.
The ideal candidate has a versatile skill set. First and foremost, you must have vision about what vehicle products will be most valuable to Uber’s driver partners. The Vehicle Solutions initiative is about getting drivers access to cars via finance and rental products that may not exist today. Guiding local teams towards product-market fit is critical. You’ll also need to be resourceful to find and establish relationships with the right auto manufacturers and financing companies in EMEA. In addition to strong deal making skills, the role also requires a strong operational mind, as guiding our city operations teams in scaling the platform is a key part of the role. You’ll need to conduct the analysis that informs the execution of these initiatives.This role will have serious impact on the big-picture, strategic initiatives critical to scaling Uber’s supply chain in cities across the globe.
What You’ll Do
- Own the vision of the program and fiercely seek product-market fit with Vehicle Solutions products
- Manage a team of regional program managers and process & analytics managers
- Lead the relationship with regional business partners from the rental, leasing, financing and car manufacturing industries
- Work with our business partners to scale successful partnerships across relevant markets in your region
- Manage, report, experiment and iterate on the Vehicle Solutions processes and conversion flows
- Support country teams in local Vehicle Solution deal-making and account management
What You’ll Need
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to build financial models and to understand automotive economics
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to gather multiple internal functional teams around one common goal and to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Willingness to travel frequently in markets
- Minimum 6-10 years of banking / consulting or related experience
- Operational experience a plus; knowledge of the automotive industry not required also a plus
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top