Head of Sales, UberEATS-India
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible.With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne -- and we're just getting started.
UberEATS is seeking a Head of Sales to continue our growth in India - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with General Managers, Sales Operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
The Head of Sales, India is a people manager who will oversee a number of managers and sales markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- Create a world class sales team: Instill a culture of focus, integrity and results from the ground up in our account executives as we accelerate new business growth in India.
- Provide the foundation of account management: As we grow our customer base, develop the performance of managers, individuals, and teams that drive post-sale success and engagement.
- Local, national, and international scale: Facilitate focused communication and collaboration within local teams and between local teams/regional teams. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your region and others.
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding new business KPIs and customer obsession across multiple cities and languages.
- Be a strategic thought partner to our regional leadership team as we develop and grow restaurant partnerships spanning local favorites, multi-city franchises, and global brands.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to forecast, analyze, and identify opportunities for organizational improvement across our entire customer lifecycle.
- 10-15 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- Proven people manager and team builder with references.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- No fear of radical candor.
- International experienced preferred.
- Experience building and establishing sales teams in India.
- Employees are showered with Free and Discounted Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top