Head of Sales, UberEATS - EMEA
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery.Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for driver-partners.
UberEATS is seeking a Head of Sales, UberEATS to lead our partnerships teams on the ground across EMEA. We need someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with General Managers, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: The Head of Sales, UberEATS will oversee a number of managers and sales markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- People management: Manage, mentor, and cultivate highly successful and engaged teams that drive results. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of managers, individuals, and teams.
- Business development: managing enterprise business development partnerships with large restaurant partners across EMEA.
- Best-in-class sales: Drive your team towards short and long-term market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
- Local / national collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration within local teams and between local teams/regional teams. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your region and others.
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Regional General Manager and multiple General Managers in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, local diner acquisition.
- Initiate sales & marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6-10 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- Proven people manager and team builder.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- No fear of radical candor
- Flexibility to travel to local markets
- MBA preferred, not required.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top