Head of Sales UberEATS, EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Job DescriptionAbout the roleWith UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year -- and we're just getting started.
As Head of Sales, UberEATS EMEA, you are a business owner that will drive the growth strategy on the restaurant side of the product in all countries, and and will be responsible for growing UberEATS' partnerships with restaurants across EMEA. You will lead and scale a motivated sales team and work with internal and external stakeholders to build and develop sales processes.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the UberEATS leadership team. We need an experienced sales professional and business manager to build world class sales teams and strategies and who is passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You are a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
What you'll do
- Build and run a world class sales organization across EMEA to enable UberEATS to scale through high impact programs executed both centrally and locally where appropriate
- Provide the foundation of account management and instill a culture of focus, integrity and results from the ground up in our account executives
- Be a strategic thought partner to our regional leadership team as we as we accelerate new business growth in EMEA.
- Prepare for the future. Work with our operations and product teams on what the future of food delivery will look like (reinventing and digitalization restaurants, disrupting delivery, etc.)
- Understand sales operations processes to build out KPIs, metrics and processes that result in an effective organisation.
- Perform quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and analysis
- Work closely with local operations and marketing teams in all countries to ensure successful implementation of strategies and resources to build the UberEATS product in a number of locations.
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in the region and at HQ to set clear targets for regional strategy.
What you'll need
- At least 12+ years hands-on management of sales teams across multiple offices and territories, preferably with a strong focus on Asia
- Exceptional business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment.
- Portfolio of achievement growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Enthusiastic and motivational leadership established through persuasion leading by example for staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically urges people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Please submit your CV in English
Back to top