Head of Sales - UberEATS - Brazil
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
UberEATS is seeking a Head of Regional Sales to lead sales teams across Brazil - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEverything sales from the ground up.
What you'll do
Heads of Regional Sales are people managers who oversee a number of managers and sales markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- People management: Manage, mentor, and cultivate highly successful and engaged teams that make things happen. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of managers, individuals, and teams.
- Best-in-class sales: Drive your teams towards short and long-term market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
- Local / national collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration within local teams and between local teams/regional teams. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of standard methodologies for long-term growth across your region and others.
What you'll need
Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales critical metrics and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
Be a strategic thought partner to the Regional General Manager and multiple General Managers in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, local diner acquisition.
Initiate sales & marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
- At least 10 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily growing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- Confirmed people manager and team builder with references
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills
- No fear of radical candor
- Flexibility to travel to local markets
- MBA preferred, not required.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top