Head of Sales, Malaysia - UberEATS
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Job
With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne -- and we're just getting started.
UberEATS is seeking a Head of Sales to continue our growth in Malaysia - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
The Head of Sales, Malaysia is a people manager who will oversee a number of sales executives in the region, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- Create a world class, in-country sales team: Instill a culture of focus, integrity and results from the ground up in our account executives as we accelerate new business growth in Singapore.
- Provide the foundation of account management: As we grow our customer base, develop the performance of managers, individuals, and teams that drive post-sale success and engagement.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your region and others.
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding new business KPIs and customer obsession across multiple cities and languages.
- Be a strategic thought partner to our regional leadership team as we develop and grow restaurant partnerships spanning local favorites, multi-city franchises, and global brands.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to forecast, analyze, and identify opportunities for organizational improvement across our entire customer lifecycle
- Work closely with the Head of Sales, APAC, to identify an in-country sales strategy that will enable UberEATS to grow its presence in Malaysia
- 10+ years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- Proven people manager and team builder with references
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- No fear of radical candor
- International experienced preferred
- Experience building and establishing sales teams in Malaysia
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top