Head of Retail Operations (Greenlight) - Brazil
Uber has found a strong product-market fit with its world-changing service, but we're still innovating quickly and defining new business opportunities throughout the organization. We're seeking for a Head of Customer Support for our Retail Operations (Greenlight) in Brazil to help define and build and manage a global network of in-person support to our drivers.
Uber's Retail Operations in-person support help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and serve as a logistics hub for the city.
The Head of Retail Operations (Greenlight) - Brazil oversees and maximizes the performance of all Greenlights in the region. To accomplish this, you'll implement standard operating procedures for onboarding and engagement of partners, and you'll lead the team to innovate tomorrow's new best practices. You'll be accountable for all aspects of the Greenlight operations in Brazil, including managing all the people, infrastructure and budget for all Greenlights in Brazil. You will maximize the return on investment for Greenlights at country level.
You'll also keep in close touch with a wide array of stakeholders locally and globally to communicate business objectives and align priorities, making sure everyone is moving in the right direction.
Your leadership will instill inspiration and confidence throughout the Greenlights, bringing the people together as a single team focused on building competitive advantage by growing and strengthening our driver network.
- Optimize the Greenlights operations based on needs for supply growth and engagement of our driver-partners;
- Collecting and reporting on performance data, with a particular emphasis on trend identification and actionable insights;
- Working with City Teams, Regional Teams and any other stakeholders to anticipate any new trend in the business and the possible impacts on the Greenlight operation;
- Maintain consistency of operational efficiency and partner experience at every Greenlight in the country;
- Accountable for operational aspects, SLAs, business targets and financial performance of Greenlights;
- Make the Greenlights a great place to work!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 7+ years of consulting or operations management experience. Previous customer service, retail operations, or consumer products operations experience is preferred. Already scaled and built a retail operations function? Even better!
- MBA Degree preferred;
- A leader - You lead by example and have experience empowering a team to execute under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude;
- Relevant experience in retail environments is helpful;
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen;
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger;
- Ready to motivate, train, and mentor your retail operations managers and your team of representatives, utilizing the data to ensure the success of individuals and the team as a whole;
- A process pro. You'll be revolutionizing the concept of in-person experiences at Uber. You're excited about the opportunity to create and optimise customer service processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing those processes. You constantly look to things to make them more efficient;
- A leader. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew of users and in-person support reps. You are eager to build a team of support specialists who will look to you for leadership and guidance;
- A problem solver. You'll see plenty of issues on a daily basis and need to react quickly to come up with elegant solutions.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top