Head of Restaurant Operations, UberEATS - UK
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery.
We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at UberEATS. You'll be on the forefront introducing businesses to UberEATS while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
We require a Head of Restaurant Operations to spearhead our operation strategy to enable us to develop restaurant marketplace efficiency; to grow the number of restaurant-partners on the platform across the UK and lead a team of Strategic Partnership Managers, Account Executives and Operations Managers to deliver on high growth targets.
You'll come with a track record of building teams and systems tied directly to the top and bottom line results of the organization, ideally with experience discovering and designing processes for scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build out and directly lead all Restaurant Operations across the UK & Ireland to enable UberEATS to scale across the country.
- Develop strategic vision to provide the best partnership possible to our restaurant-partners in the UK; considering acquisition channels, engagement and retention and allocation of resources to achieve goals.
- Motivate and leverage existing and new team members to continually deliver results, exceed expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics.
- Work on creating the future of the food delivery industry by exploring new innovative ideas and approaches whilst continuing to develop our existing product and organisation.
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team.
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained benefit.
- Work with international stakeholders to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 8+ years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: operations, business analytics, marketing, business development and project management
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top