Head of Regional Operations - UberEATS - Latam
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery. Uber's proud to be delivering our service throughout 3 countries in Latam already, with amazing success and incredible opportunities to continue to grow.
We are looking for a Head of Regional Operations to spearhead our operations strategy, build the team, and execute centralized courier-restaurants acquisition, engagement, and retention initiatives across the region region. This role reports directly into the Regional General Manager for the business in Latam.
You'll come with a track record of building teams and systems tied directly to the bottom line results of the organization, ideally with experience discovering and designing processes for scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build out and directly lead an operations organization across the region to enable Uber to scale through high impact programs executed both centrally and localized where appropriate.
- Work closely with the Regional General Manager and General Managers, helping define region level supply growth and management goals and strategy to achieve them.
- Develop acquisition and lifecycle engagement strategy for couriers in the region, and execute this strategy through data-driven analytics, creative campaigns, and robust email and digital marketing programs.
- Build out the team and motivate to continually up-level their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in the region and at HQ to set clear objectives for regional strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- At least 8 years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management.
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience.
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong experience managing teams across multiple offices and territories.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top