Head of Regional Operations - UberEATS - Brazil
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do:
- Build out and directly lead an operations organization across Brazil to enable Uber EATS to scale through high impact programs executed both centrally and localized where appropriate
- Work closely with the Regional General Manager and General Managers, helping define region level supply growth and management goals and strategy to achieve them
- Develop acquisition and lifecycle engagement strategy for driver-partners in Brazil, and execute this strategy through data-driven analytics, creative campaigns, and robust email and digital marketing programs
- Motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually up-level their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in the region and at HQ to set clear objectives for regional
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Strong experience managing teams across multiple offices and territories
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top