Head of Partner Sales and Account Management - UberEATS Colombia
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the position:
Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery.
We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales and account management experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of organization at UberEATS. You'll be on the forefront introducing businesses to UberEATS while developing and testing new strategies around sales and account management. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
We require a Head of Restaurant Operations to spearhead our operation strategy to enable us to build and develop our restaurant partnerships; to grow the number of restaurant-partners on the platform across Colombia and lead a team of Strategic Partnership Managers, Account Executives and Operations Managers to deliver on high growth targets and sustainable long term relationships with our partners.
You'll come with a track record of building teams and systems tied directly to the top and bottom line results of the organization, ideally with experience discovering and designing processes for scale and designing and building teams.
What you'll do:
- Build out and directly lead Restaurant acquisition, onboarding and account management across Colombia to enable UberEATS to scale across the country.
- Develop strategic vision to provide the best partnership possible to our restaurant-partners in Colombia; considering acquisition channels, engagement and retention and allocation of resources to achieve goals.
- Motivate and leverage existing and new team members to continually deliver results, exceed expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics.
- Work on creating the future of the food delivery industry by exploring new innovative ideas and approaches whilst continuing to develop our existing product and organization.
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team.
- Develop a sustainable account management strategy and organization that is partner focused.
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained benefit.
- Work with international stakeholders to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe.
What you'll need:
- At Least 8 years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: sales, account management, operations, business analytics, business development and project management.
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience.
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Monthly Gym and Phone reimbursements.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top