Head of Partner Channels - Central Ops EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are seeking a passionate, collaborative, and process-oriented leader who is an authority in the driver funnel to take on the role of Regional Head of Partner Channels. This position reports to the Head of Regional Operations.
As one of the leaders of our new EMEA Regional Operations teams, the Head of Partner Channels will lead a team supporting supply growth efforts across the entire region, from filling the top of the funnel to getting drivers to take their first trips. The ideal candidate has an extensive understanding of what happens at each stage of the funnel, the ability to develop solutions that work for every city, large and small, and strong project management and communication skills to keep multiple large scale projects on track and all stakeholders aligned.
What You'll Do
- Run a successful team of Top of Funnel, Funnel and Engagement and Retention experts working on all parts of the supply lifecycle, including both senior regional operations managers and regional operations managers
- Plan and set new supply and engagement strategy for the regional team for the near, mid, and long term, and iterate on plans in response to changing operational results and priorities
- Optimize supply growth operations, from developing onboarding projections to filling the funnel with large scale referral campaigns to working on improving funnel conversion around the region
- Work with GMs and city teams to roll out and execute best driver growth and retention practices across EMEA
- Be able to put yourself in our partners' shoes and handle customer engagement initiatives to operationalize customer obsession in EMEA
- Dive into new supply and engagement metrics to identify underperforming cities and help GMs and S&P address problems
- Be the voice of EMEA and liaise with the Momentum and other relevant teams at HQ to inform their program roadmaps to ensure that solutions are being developed to address our biggest pain points
- Identify major opportunities for improvement that can be solved via technical and product solutions and make a data-driven case to the engineering organization to build and implement them
- Plan budget and manage spend on new supply and engagement & retention initiatives led by the regional team
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization - including S&P, other regions, HQ Supply, finance, and product to ensure close collaboration on things like product rollouts, regional campaigns, and budgeting
What You'll Need
- Consistent track record of being a respected operational problem-solver
- Strong, demonstrated people management ability
- Deep analytical and critical thinking ability
- Experience setting team strategy, budgets, and plans
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of Uber operational tools and processes
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Willingness to travel across the region and to HQ when required
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top