Head of Marketing, UberEATS - UK
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to spearhead our consumer marketing strategy and lead our growing Marketing team for the UK. You will be on the forefront developing our marketing strategy and testing new tactics to acquire and retain more eaters. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment to cultivate the UberEATS brand and build demand for the service. This role calls for a combination of analytics, creativity, business development and digital marketing. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about food.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead and empower a team of Marketing Managers to grow the UK EATS market.
- Strategic planning - Develop marketing strategies based on market and user research and insights, strong analytics (including on costs, conversion, retention, LTV and ROI), set and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Brand reputation - Manage the voice & brand of UberEATS through content, advertising, email, blogs, and all social channels, working with the UK/EMEA and Global Communications teams.
- Consumer marketing - Develop fantastic and attractive B2C marketing initiatives including events, partnerships, promotions, campaigns and loyalty programmes nationally in the UK.
- Management and leadership - Lead a large and growing team of Marketing Managers and Senior Marketing Managers to execute on marketing and branding strategies.
- Analysis - Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- At least 8 years of marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment or a larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, or a combination.
- Significant experience managing and developing diverse and dynamic teams.
- Strong experience with integrated marketing including brand & product strategy, user research, advertising, acquisition channels, CRM, partnerships
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using surveys, focus groups, market research, A/B testing, and analytical tools, and demonstrated business sense and intuition through successful marketing projects at scale.
- Extremely adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly, leveraging a team.
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top