Head of Marketing - Taiwan
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We're looking for a seasoned marketing professional to bolster Uber's presence in Taiwan. As an essential member of the Taiwan leadership team, you will own Uber's marketing strategy to fuel the net growth of the driver and rider bases, connect audiences with the magic of the Uber platform, and ensure that the Uber brand is understood, trusted and loved. The right person will be comfortable taking initiative, loves solving problems and will thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
What you'll do:
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for Uber in Taiwan in sync with regional requirements
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and reputation marketing initiatives for the region across driver and rider audiences.
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the Uber proposition in your markets based on rigorous insights.
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across Singapore.
- Be the country's General Manager's trusted advisor on all facets of Uber's marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product, Operations, PR and Policy teams at the local and regional level.
- Build and grow a world-class marketing team.
What you'll need:
- 6+ years experience defining and implementing successful marketing strategies in fast-paced consumer environments.
- Stellar track record in Brand marketing and marketing innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, same-store growth and field marketing.
- Strong understanding of the Taiwan consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at executive level.
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility, energy and ability to work in a matrix organisation in an ambiguous, relentless and fun environment.
Back to top