Head of Marketing - Indonesia
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We're looking for a seasoned marketing executive to bolster Uber's presence in Indonesia. As an essential member of Indonesia's leadership team, you will own Uber's marketing strategy to fuel the net growth of the driver and rider bases, connect audiences with the magic of the Uber platform, and ensure that the Uber brand is understood, trusted and loved. The right person will be comfortable in taking initiative, loves solving problems and can thrive in an fast-changing and growing environment where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
What you'll do
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for Uber in Indonesia in sync with regional requirements.
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives for the region across driver and rider audiences.
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the Uber proposition in your markets based on rigorous insights.
- Launch innovative, fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across Indonesia.
- Be the regional General Manager's trusted advisor on all facets of Uber's marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product, Operations, PR and Policy teams at the local and regional level.
- Create and grow a top notch marketing team.
What you'll need
- At least 8 years experience defining and implementing impactful marketing strategies in quick moving consumer environments.
- A stellar portfolio of accomplishments in brand marketing and marketing innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, same-store growth and field marketing.
- Deep understanding of the Indonesian consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at the executive level.
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and energy in an ambiguous, relentless and exciting environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top