Head of Marketing - Indonesia
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We're looking for a seasoned marketing executive to bolster Uber's presence in Indonesia. As an essential member of Indonesia's leadership team, you will own Uber's marketing strategy to fuel the net growth of the driver and rider bases, connect audiences with the magic of the Uber platform, and ensure that the Uber brand is understood, trusted and loved. The right person will be comfortable in taking initiative, loves solving problems and can thrive in an fast-changing and growing environment where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
What you'll do
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for Uber in Indonesia in sync with regional requirements.
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives for the region across driver and rider audiences.
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the Uber proposition in your markets based on rigorous insights.
- Launch innovative, fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across Indonesia.
- Be the regional General Manager's trusted advisor on all facets of Uber's marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product, Operations, PR and Policy teams at the local and regional level.
- Create and grow a top notch marketing team.
What you'll need
- At least 8 years experience defining and implementing impactful marketing strategies in quick moving consumer environments.
- A stellar portfolio of accomplishments in brand marketing and marketing innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, same-store growth and field marketing.
- Deep understanding of the Indonesian consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at the executive level.
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and energy in an ambiguous, relentless and exciting environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top