Head of Marketing & Creative Partnerships, APACx
Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionising transportation and logistics through technology? Do you have strong partnerships and deal-making experience across APAC that can help further establish Uber as the leading brand that is known for creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable?
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing and Creative Partnerships to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new riders through exciting brand and marketing partnerships. As a leader within our APAC marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy that builds brand love, buzz, WOM and most importantly broad usage of the Uber mobile app among millions of consumers in the region. We’re looking for a seasoned consumer marketing professional who is passionate about innovative campaigns, a creative thinker who enjoys managing and growing relationships with partners.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to both think strategically about business and product opportunities, develop creative ways to bring these opportunities to life and a demonstrated track record of initiating and driving high-value partnerships with the largest and most important brands/companies across the region. A keen sense of ownership, creativity, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the regional leader for marketing partnerships , leading strategic planning across countries + ensuring creative excellence across the region.
- Identify and execute Uber’s marketing and creative partnerships strategy in key markets across Asia, working closely with our BD teams
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise key verticals, brands and partners in collaboration with in-country marketing teams.
- Activate deals and partnerships by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure to the Uber proposition via partner channels, in a way that also benefits our partners.
- Ensure the effective utilisation of partner marketing resources to optimise for driver and rider growth while strengthening the Uber brand.
- Identify opportunities to scale best-in-class local co-marketing deals across multiple countries through regional partnerships or vertical replication.
- Represent regional partnerships and co-marketing among internal constituents on the operations, product and business development teams.
What you’ll need
- A strong track record in brand and consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- A track record of working with large brands and partners to develop innovative and compelling campaigns and programs.
- The ability think strategically and execute creatively with excellence.
- Strong verbal and written skills i.e. natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business.
- A strong understanding of the creative development process – have the ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective without compromising on the speed of execution.
- An eye for opportunities to scale best practices across a complex, diverse set of countries
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across Asia
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Free number of Uber rides!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of Uber in SENA
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top