Head of Marketing - Brazil
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We're looking for a seasoned industry professional with deep regional experience to spearhead the strategy, develop the team, and execute our end-to-end performance marketing efforts across Latin America. This will encompass performance media efforts, SEO, CRM and other performance marketing channels.
You'll come with a portfolio of accomplishments developing global teams and systems tied right to the bottom line results of the organization. In addition, this role is responsible for developing analytic strategies, multi-platform thought leadership, and for driving competitive advantage through leading and emerging analytic solutions and approaches to marketing at a global level.
What you'll do
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for Uber in Brazil in sync with regional requirements.
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives for the region across driver and rider audiences
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the Uber proposition in your markets based on rigorous insights.
- Launch innovative, fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across Brazil
- Be the regional General Manager's trusted advisor on all facets of Uber's marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product, Operations, PR and Policy teams at the local and regional level.
- Create and grow a top notch marketing team.
What you'll need
- At least 10 years experience defining and implementing successful marketing strategies in fast-paced consumer environments.
- Portfolio of accomplishments in Brand marketing and marketing innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, same-store growth and field marketing.
- Deep understanding of Brazil's consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at executive level.
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and energy in an ambiguous, changing and enjoyable environment.
- experience managing teams across multiple offices and territories
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top