Head of Enterprise Sales, Uber Eats - EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
UberEATS is seeking a regional sales lead to lead Enterprise sales teams across EMEA - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
Regional Sales Leads are people managers who oversee a number of managers and sales markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- People management: Manage, mentor, and cultivate highly successful and engaged teams that drive results. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of managers, individuals, and teams.
- Best-in-class sales: Drive your teams towards short and long-term market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
- Local / national collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration within local teams and between local teams/regional teams. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your region and others.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the TeamYOU WILL:
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Regional General Manager and multiple General Managers in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, local diner acquisition.
- Initiate sales & marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- Proven people manager and team builder
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to travel to local markets
- MBA Preferred but not essential
Back to top