Head of Enterprise Marketing - Uber For Business
As Head of Enterprise Marketing for Uber for Business, you will grow Uber’s first global B2B marketing team from the ground up, across all functions, including: acquisition and demand generation, product marketing, and customer growth and engagement. You and your team will be responsible for prioritizing and driving highly impactful marketing strategies and programs aimed at growing Uber’s first enterprise business.
At a functional level, you will drive customer and market insights to inform brand and product positioning, along with strategic and high-level brand narratives. You will also lead digital marketing, with a focus on acquisition and growth across paid, earned, and owned channels to acquire and retain new and existing B2B customers. Finally, you will work cross functionally with global sales teams to align on shared growth KPIs and account based marketing programs.
Your performance will be measured by the growth of your product, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product, Design, Engineering, Business Development, Sales and Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Cross-functional team builder: Extensive experience building global teams across all marketing functions, in lock-step alignment with sales, product, and design teams
- 10+ years experience delivering highly successful b2b go-to-market, demand generation, account based marketing programs, and growth strategies with your fingerprints all over them – you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- A lead generation expert: You can devise highly effective programs to generate qualified leads for your product. You’re super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas.
- An email master: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated email marketing campaigns.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- Top-notch at market research: You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Rider-centricity – examples from your past of tough product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your riders’ problems.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top