Head of CRM, Latam
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
In this role, you'll be the main connection point between regional leadership and our millions of customers. You'll develop and lead our regional digital communications strategy across email, SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging and more. You'll manage a team of highly effective marketers and work cross functionally with LatAm Ops, HQ Product and CRM teams in other geographies to define the technology, messaging, strategy, and data models needed for Uber to meet aggressive growth targets.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do:
- Develop and build a world-class CRM organization that can scale
- Build, coach and lead a team of highly effective marketers and developers, maintaining high morale and strong business results
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation, targeting, and reporting to inform the development of the lifecycle program
- Represent end-user's voice on key cross-departmental initiatives
- Define the CRM Strategy and establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to leadership
- Plan and prioritize the team's work to balance local, national and regional needs while delivering efficient and high-quality results
- Build an effective bridge between our Operations, Marketing and Functional teams to launch and iterate on our driver and rider communications
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of marketing/CRM experience (5+ years experience as leader of growing marketing organization)
- A track-record of success leading and inspiring teams
- Fluency in CRM technology, with a proven ability to implement at scale
- Ability to use diplomacy and influence to build strong relationships across the organization as well as externally
- Strong technical understanding of marketing technologies associated with CRM
Back to top