Head of CRM, India
Uber is transforming cities by creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable. We need an experienced leader to build a best-in-class CRM organization at Uber India.
In the role, you’ll be the main connection point between India’s executive leadership, HQ product teams, and local marketing teams and our millions of customers. You’ll develop and lead our digital communications strategy in India across Email, SMS, push notifications, in app messaging and more. You’ll manage a world-class team of highly effective marketers and work cross functionally with design, analytics, product, research, and engineering to define the technology, messaging, strategy, and data models needed for Uber to meet aggressive growth targets.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and lead a team of highly effective marketers across India
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation, targeting, and reporting to inform the development of the lifecycle program
- Develop marketing strategies that engage, retain and increase loyalty among users
- Represent marketing’s voice on key cross-departmental initiatives
- Establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to executive leadership
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of marketing/CRM experience (5+ years experience as leader of a growing marketing organization)
- A track-record of success leading and inspiring large teams
- Strong technical understanding of marketing technologies associated with CRM
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing interests with tact and diplomacy
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top