Head of CRM, India
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is transforming cities by creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable. While the service is growing rapidly, we need an experienced digital communications professional to help build a premier CRM organization at Uber India that brings the magic of Uber to every customer touchpoint.
In the role, you'll be the main connection point between India's executive leadership, HQ product teams, and local marketing teams and our millions of customers. You'll develop and lead our digital communications strategy in India across EDM, SMS, push notifications, in app messaging and more. You'll develop a world-class team of highly effective marketers and work cross functionally with design, analytics, product, research, and engineering to define the technology, messaging, strategy, and data models needed for Uber to meet its growth targets.
What you'll do
- Build and lead a team of highly effective marketers across India
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation, targeting, and reporting to inform the development of the lifecycle program
- Represent marketing's voice on key cross-departmental initiatives
- Establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to executive leadership
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years of marketing/CRM experience (At least 5 years experience as a leader of a growing marketing organization)
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring large teams
- Deep technical understanding of marketing technologies associated with CRM
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing interests with tact and diplomacy
Back to top