Head of Business - Leasing and Special Supply Ops
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
How does it sound, to build a strategic business for Uber India and help define its next stage of evolution? Exciting right! We think so too. We are looking to hire a Head of Business for XChange Leasing India (XLI) and Special Supply Ops. The role will be based out of Gurgaon and this person will:
- Lead the next phase of sustainable growth for the XLI business which encompasses thousands of vehicles and Teams across multiple cities
- Lead operational efforts around other strategic opportunities for Uber India that leverage the XLI fleet and Team capabilities
- Be a core member of the Uber India Leadership Team
What we are looking for is a driven, high energy individual with proven P&L experience and operational leadership of asset heavy businesses. It's a big deal and the qualities and capabilities required for this role means you are an incredibly intelligent, talented and highly sought-after professional. Sound like you? Read on!
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Lead the Leasing business in India
- Set up up and run end to end business operations, P&L, compliance and credit risk
- Develop strategy and go to market around new areas for business to venture into and augment strategic priorities for Uber India
- Manage local government authorities and regulatory bodies
What You'll Need
- At least 12+ years of experience
- Experience in building and leading a dynamic organization preferred
- Experience in running a P&L in a heavy Ops driven business environment
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Relevant experience in Leasing, Auto Finance, B2B corporate rentals and/or managing Credit, Sales and collection in Auto Finance companies is preferred
- A high energy individual, with creative solutions driven mindset
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA
Back to top