Head of Business Development, UberEverything EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the job
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team at Uber Everything. We need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to create a new business within Uber.
You will have previous success in developing relationships and you will have experience working across operations, marketing and product teams. You'll be on the frontlines introducing partners to Uber while developing and testing new strategies for Uber Everything.
What you'll do
- Develop meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Support the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration
- Contribute to overall partnership master plan
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Act as a partner advocate internally
What you'll need
- At least 12 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity or at a high growth technology company
- A history of forming and executing on partnerships, particularly in different regions
- Resourcefulness, initiative and passion for the on-demand delivery space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Full health care package to fit your needs
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Back to top