Growth Operations Manager - France
Growth Operations Manager, UBER FRANCE
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA and 11 cities in France with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
As Growth Operations Manager you will work with the Head of Driver Growth to outline Uber's national strategy to grow and consolidate the partner-driver base for Uber across France. This is a strategic role that calls for a combination of savvy analytics, strategic thinking and strong execution.
You will have to think creatively to find ways to continuously enhance Uber's value proposition & experience for partner-drivers. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, a deep understanding of driver lifecycle and economics, the capacity for out-of-the-box thinking to drive high quality top of funnel strategies and a customer centric mindset to implement high impact initiatives to develop partner-driver engagement. You will also have to demonstrate the interpersonal ability to work alongside a team of high performing Operations Managers and a wide range of external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define and implement world class acquisition and conversion processes to offer partner-drivers a seamless experience.
- Actively contribute to Uber's driver obsession by defining and executing high impact engagement initiatives and retention processes.
- Measure and understand performance and run "real world" tests & experiments.
- Build beautiful and actionable dashboards tracking you and your team's KPIs with our reams of data.
- Ramp up rapidly and adhere to the evolving regulatory and compliance requirements in the sector.
- Communicate product/process/tool needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Up to 5 years of experience of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Curious and eager to learn - you are interested in all things and can build up skills and knowledge very fast to become a recognized subject matter expert amongst your peers.
- Problem solver and creative solutions driven mindset.
- High Emotional IQ – you deal with partners, influencers, and riders with no problem
- Flexible and forward thinking - we need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: participate to the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a high impact life changing company. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Monthly gym & phone reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top