Growth Marketing Manager - ANZ
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
What you’ll do:
- Help to define quarterly acquisition growth goals to support the country business plan as set by the General Manager.
- Responsible for hitting acquisition and growth targets for each city in the region, and for working with channel managers and the Regional Head of Performance Marketing to review, and rebase budget and acquisition targets every quarter.
- Help leverage customer insights learnings, and think creatively about how to segment, target and reach potential customers with the appropriate messages, and ensure validation through testing.
- Develop new customer acquisition strategies on a quarterly basis that define go-to-market campaign initiatives
- Oversee and work closely with Regional Channel Managers to drive performance across all channels including Digital and Offline (above- and below-the-line), ensuring best practices are implemented and successful locally developed experiments circulated with other country teams
- Managing creative development and localization processes for the region.
- Exploration of new marketing channels, evaluating, prioritizing, and testing based on opportunity size
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on acquisition marketing budget and growth in the region.
- Work with local Marketing Managers to refine new campaigns and creative with high quality creative briefs.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years marketing experience: acquisition marketing, growth marketing, performance marketing
- Experience in both Digital and Offline marketing a bonus
- Extremely data-focused, advanced Excel skills and strong data visualization skills.
- History of demonstrating results via data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of ANZ market and media landscape.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with local and international leadership in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of people and functions to deliver against complex initiatives – which are completed on-time, on-budget, and over target.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Healthcare allowance
- Help shape the strategic direction of Uber in ANZ
- The rare opportunity to change the world. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top