Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Growth Manager to help attract new riders and retain existing riders through marketing campaigns. As a member of the India Marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to cooperate and coordinate across multiple teams and can thrive in a startup culture.
What You'll do:
- Lead the rider growth marketing strategy
- Conceptualize and develop growth products. Ex - Subscriptions, Flat fares etc
- Lead SWAT growth for cities - Socialize what works, amplify city campaigns and test multiple growth experiments
- Defining the campaign brief and objective for media and creative teams
- Scheduling the campaign launch and aligning all the relevant business stakeholders for the same
- Work with cross functional teams for testing and execution
- Develop MIS dashboards for tracking and reporting of all campaigns
- Work on reducing SLAs for city managers
- Constantly be testing - new ideas, new products and new growth initiatives
What you'll need:
- Top tier Btech/ MBA grad
- Demonstrated success in scaling marketing initiatives from the ground up
- Data driven decision making and highly analytical workflow
- Cross functional project management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Hustle – Uber moves fast, and runs lean. It's a marathon at sprint pace. You are a fun, charismatic people person who can talk to anyone, flexible and fearless, you are also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world and bust your ass doing it.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- The rare opportunity to be a part of building a worldwide brand, ensuring its success and helping evolve it for the future
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top