Growth Insights Manager
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As an early member of Uber´s Mexico Growth team based out of CDMX (Mexico), you will drive the strategic decision making process of topics related to Acquisition/Conversion/Growth through your heavily data-driven/analytical approach and operational mindset. The Data Analyst for Growth Mexico Team is first and foremost a creative analytical explorer with abilities to clearly present information.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Data Mining - work with marketing and performance teams and cross functional data teams to uncover business and consumer insights to assist in development of marketing strategies
- Deep dive analytics to gain a better understanding of our customers´ usage and behavior, including impacts of current acquisition and marketing strategies as well as Riders/Drivers funnel
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization to ensure prioritization over activities that will contribute to uncover growth
- You will track and report on Performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between all CPA-based activities
What You'll Need
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, math, statistics, economics, finance or similar field
- Excellent analytical skills - you bring Excel and SQL proficiency and the understanding that there's always more to learn. The ability to work with large data sets, synthesize findings and communicate recommendations
- The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Communication skills - be able to speak and write English and Spanish
About the team
As a member of Growth Mexico team, you will help the strategic decision-making process and support investment decisions throughout the country for the ride sharing business.
Back to top