Greenlight Supervisor - Salt Lake City
Uber has found a strong product-market fit with its world-changing service, but we’re still inventing our business every day. We’re seeking Greenlight Supervisor to help build a global network of in-person driver-partner Greenlight Hub. This position is run out of Salt Lake City and reports into our Denver office.
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight Hubs help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
The Greenlight Supervisor is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the Hub, including leading a team of Uber Experts, and you will support in-market rider activations with a team of Brand Ambassadors. In this role, you will lead Uber Experts by example on how best to build Uber’s relationship with partners, support their operational needs. and manage the day-to-day operations of the Greenlight Center. You’ll manage the development of the market and direct a team of dedicated Experts and Brand Ambassadors in building local brand awareness, driving on-site activations, and converting sign-ups to first rides.
- Assist with management of the day-to-day operations at the Salt Lake City location through oversight and analysis
- Manage general administration of the Salt Lake City Hub (scheduling, attendance, etc.)
Train, coach, and guide Experts
- Actively contribute to GL program through project work
Directly lead a team of Experts, as needed
- Build and train a team of quality Experts and Brand Ambassadors to support our partners and riders across Utah
- Support the Uber Experts as a subject matter expert on a per interaction basis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts
- Train, coach, and guide Experts to drive quality and efficiency metrics
- Own facility issues such as scheduling, supplies, and utilities
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners
- Actively contribute to the Greenlight program through project work
- Willingness and ability to travel to various locations across Utah
- Lead group training sessions for new drivers alongside team of Experts
- Grow the market rider base by signing up as many people as possible to take their first trip with Uber.
- Represent Uber at local and university events and activations.
- Brainstorm innovative new ways to spread the word about Uber in your community.
Desired Skill Set:
- Excellent communication skills
Strong leadership skills – ability to motivate, coach, and guide
Self motivated and able to operate with limited oversight
- Previous experience with customer support or experience with Zendesk is a nice bonus, but not required
- Previous experience in sales is a plus
- A problem solver. You’re ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation.
- A mentor. You’re able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effectively.
- Independent. You’re ready to manage a Greenlight while balancing multiple priorities.
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous customer support experience strongly preferred
- Previous management experience strongly preferred
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top