Greenlight Supervisor - NYC Based
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We’re looking for a Greenlight Supervisor to support the day-to-day operations of our Greenlight Center in the Bronx. We’re looking for an experienced leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you’ll help to lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber’s relationship with partners, support their operational needs, and manage day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
PLEASE NOTE: We’re looking for someone open to a flexible schedule. Hours will likely be Wednesday-Sunday OR Saturday-Wednesday.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of UEs
- Train, coach, and guide UEs to drive quality and efficiency metrics
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners
- Actively contribute to the GL program through project work
What You’ll Have:
- Preferred bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience highly preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- 401(K) plan, gym reimbursement, 9 paid company holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision package to fit your needs
- Generous paid time off package; work hard and take time to recharge
- Smart, engaged coworkers
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top