Greenlight Supervisor - Indianapolis
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the RoleWe're looking for a Greenlight Supervisor to support the day-to-day operations of local Greenlight locations. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of UEs
- Train, mentor, and guide UEs to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners to the GL program through project work
What You'll Need
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
Bonus Points if
- You have previous sales experience
- You have previous customer support team management experience
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
About the Team
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
Back to top