Greenlight Supervisor - DC
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the RoleWe're looking for a Greenlight Supervisor to support the day-to-day operations of local Greenlight locations. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of UEs
- Train, mentor, and guide UEs to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners to the GL program through project work
What You'll Need
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
Bonus Points if
- You have previous sales experience
- You have previous customer support team management experience
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
About the Team
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
Back to top