Greenlight Operations Coordinator - Vienna (m/f)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We're looking for a Greenlight Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of local Greenlight locations. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What you'll do
- Run our flagship partner support center - the Vienna Greenlight
- Ensure a high class shop experience and best customer service for partners in Vienna
- Be the first point of contact for new partners, go the extra mile for existing partners
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts
- Train, mentor, and guide Uber Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners to the GL program through project work
What you'll need
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Perfect knowledge of excel and tools
- A university degree
- Fluent in both German and English
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if
- You have previous sales/retail experience
- You have previous customer support team management experience
- You speak any other language
- You are familiar with SQL, Python and Data Analytics
- Wage starting from EUR 45,000 gross, excluding annual bonus program and equity, according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Perks & Benefits
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Gym and medical reimbursement
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged coworkers in a fun office environment in Austria and all over the region
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top