Greenlight Manager, London East
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Uber's partner-drivers are some of Uber's most important customers and the Greenlight Hub Manager is responsible for building and managing a best in class customer service experience for our drivers. Based in your city's Hub, you'll manage a team of Uber Experts to support existing partner-drivers and educate and excite potential partners about the life-changing flexibility & freedom of the Uber platform.
As a key member of the London Greenlight Hub team, you will be responsible for managing a dedicated team of Uber Experts and running the centre on a day-to-day basis. This includes functions such as onboarding new partner-drivers through induction sessions and running Office Hours sessions where the Uber team resolves questions partners may have with any aspect of driving on the Uber platform.
The ideal candidate has highly refined people skills, and an extensive understanding of what is required to run a fast pace retail or hospitality-style operation. You will work closely with the wider Uber UKI team to make continuous process improvements to enhance the end-to-end experience for visitors to your Greenlight Hub as well as your team. Strong process management, an obsession for customer service and communication skills are required.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of sales and support-focused Uber Experts to educate partners and deliver a customer-obsessed experience in your Greenlight Hub
- Schedule and coordinate the many and varied day-to-day operations in your location
- Owning and reporting on metrics of customer and team satisfaction as well as operational performance
- Driving performance improvements and overcoming issues through innovative and practical solutions
- Hiring, training, supporting and managing Uber Experts of various experience levels
- Cultivating the global Uber brand whilst celebrating your city's individuality
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 3 years as a Regional Area Manager within a customer service, retail or operations led business or Customer Support Manager, Operations Manager, Support Lead, Program Manager type experience.
- Customer obsession approach, having our driver partners at the heart and soul of what you do.
- Empathy and dispute resolution skills from experience in fast-paced situations
- Creative solutions driven mindset
- Experience creating and optimising processes
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change
Back to top